Educational Record Revision

The student may request an amendment to the educational record if they believe it is inaccurate or misleading. Note that grades assigned by faculty do not relate to the educational records amendments. The student should write to the Registrar to request the amendment. The request must clearly identify the portion of the record he/she wants changed, specifying why it is inaccurate or misleading. If the University does not amend the record as requested, the University will notify the student of the decision and advise the student of his or her right to a hearing regarding the request for amendment. Information regarding the hearing procedures will be provided to the student when notified of the right to a hearing.