Admission of Transient Students

A degree-seeking student in another University may, upon authorization by the institution, enroll in approved courses at the University of the Incarnate Word as a transient student with submission of an official transcript. A transient student may be admitted without submitting an official transcript by submitting, instead, a letter of good standing or a letter of permission from the home institution’s Academic Dean or Registrar may be submitted in place of the transcript unless prerequisite course completion is required for specific coursework. The online application for transfer students must be submitted and can be found at