Re-Admission to the University

University of the Incarnate Word students who have been absent from the University for one full academic year or more must apply for re-admission to the University. There is no fee to reapply. This application is available on the university's website at Official transcripts of all coursework completed while absent from the University must be submitted prior to re-admission.

Students who left the University on academic probation or enforced withdrawal are advised to show evidence of positive life change and/or academic progress in support of the application in addition to the requirements listed in the prior paragraph. All such decisions are referred to the Associate Provost of Academic Support.