Re-Admission to the University

University of the Incarnate Word students who have been absent from the University for one full academic semester (Fall/Spring) or more must apply for re-admission to the University. This no-fee application is available on the university's website. Official transcripts of all coursework completed while absent from the University must be submitted prior to re-admission.

Students who left the University on academic probation or enforced withdrawal are advised to show evidence of positive life change and/or academic progress in support of the application in addition to the requirements listed in the prior paragraph. All such decisions are referred to the Dean of Student Success.