Admission of Transient Students

A degree-seeking student in another University may, upon authorization by the institution, enroll in approved courses at the University of the Incarnate Word as a transient student without submitting an official transcript. A letter of good standing or a letter of permission from the home institution’s Academic Dean or Registrar may be submitted in place of the transcript unless prerequisite course completion is required for specific coursework. The online application can be found at